Daily Wisdom

December 06, 2007

A Perfect Beer For Me

My brother-in-law introduced me to a beer I've never heard of before. But it seems particularly appropriate for me, dontcha think...?

Here is the label from the bottle neck...



Here is the main label...



It was actually rather good, but for some reason, I don't picture myself as a "Red" Hawk... thank you!

By the way, the discolorations in the label are my fault. Apparently I damaged the label trying to remove it from the bottle using steam. I had to wet the label to bring out the colors and the discolorations are simply water. The color in the field around the Hawk is supposed to be a uniform light cream color. Oooops, my bad...

2 Comments:

At 12/07/2007 6:41 AM , Blogger camojack said...

Heh. Check this out:
Camo Genuine Ale

 
At 12/07/2007 7:36 PM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Camo,
You just gotta know you're important when they name a beer after you, eh?

(:D) Best regards...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home