Daily Wisdom

March 29, 2006

Israel, America & Islam

OLD BRIDGE, NJ -- As many of you know, Avi Lipkin presented a thought-provoking message on the Five Deceptions of Islam at the Calvary Chapel of Old Bridge, NJ on March 1, 2006. If you would like to listen to this 1 hour and 15 minute presentation, then look for the green button to start the message after you click... HERE.

For those of you whose computer can't handle large downloads, I've transcribed the entire message so you can read it... HERE.

It's a long read or listen, but it's very worthwhile. I don't think I got the spelling right on some of the Arabic words, but I hope to make corrections when I have more time. For now, it's off to the hospital.

5 Comments:

At 3/30/2006 4:09 AM , Blogger camojack said...

Good stuff...compelling, even.

 
At 3/30/2006 6:17 AM , Blogger MargeinMI said...

Thanks again Hawkeye for providing a text for us computer challanged. Fascinating read.

 
At 3/31/2006 9:08 AM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Camo,
I see you recommended the link a few times at your blog site too. Thanks for the hat-tip.

Marge,
My pleasure. Not only did it help to keep my mind off the surgery, but it helped me to really absorb the message.

 
At 3/31/2006 5:06 PM , Blogger MargeinMI said...

Glad to help! It's definitely worth a second read.

I plan on sending it on to a couple of people, just trying to word the accomanying email appropriately so to not start a war. :oP

 
At 4/02/2006 3:43 AM , Blogger camojack said...

Hawkeye®:
No problem...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home