Daily Wisdom

February 28, 2006

Testimonium

Testimonium is the name of my new blog over at http://testimonium.blogsource.com/ The name comes from the Latin word for "Testimony". Thanks to those of you have already been there to check it out. I will be using that blog as a place to write longer, more in-depth pieces that will concentrate on more of a religious theme.

It's another free blog, so it comes with all of it's own problems... For example, you can't do HTML tags in the comments section. In fact, there's no ability to even create separate paragraphs in the comments section. (Sigh!) Oh well, you get what you pay for... and it's FREE. As much as I despise Google and their left-wing, anti-Christian politics... I still have found nothing better for free. Maybe someday I'll spring for a hosting service, but not today. I'm not independently wealthy yet.

Thanks for "Viewing".

2 Comments:

At 3/01/2006 3:54 AM , Blogger camojack said...

Well, I've been there, and commented on that. Not really interested in joining the fray over there to any great extent, I said my piece already...

 
At 3/01/2006 12:27 PM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Thanks Camo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home