Daily Wisdom

July 03, 2005

Some Words of Advice For July 4th

If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. --2 Chronicles 7:14

Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. --2 Corinthians 3:17

For freedom Christ has set us free; stand fast therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery... For you were called to freedom, brethren; only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love be servants of one another. --Galatians 5:1,13

“Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other. By myself I have sworn, from my mouth has gone forth in righteousness a word that shall not return: 'To me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.’ --Isaiah 45:22-23

3 Comments:

At 7/04/2005 8:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hawkeye

Wishing you and your family a wonderful Fourth of July weekend.

 
At 7/04/2005 11:41 AM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Maggie,
Thanks, and same to you. God Bless.

 
At 7/06/2005 10:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words to remember... not only on the Fourth of July!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home