Daily Wisdom

July 01, 2005

Changes to View From Above

Welcome fellow Viewers. In the interests of helping my home page to load faster, I have decided to reduce the number of articles on the main page from 30 days worth, to only 3 days worth. For those with dial-up connections, this should prove to be a real advantage. To view earlier postings, see "Previous" or "Archives" in the right hand column. Special thanks to "kajun" who informed me that even with DSL, my home page took 27 minutes to load on his machine. Well you know, it's one of those older models powered by hamster wheel.

3 Comments:

At 7/03/2005 11:22 AM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

If you can't help your friends, what good are ya?

 
At 7/05/2005 8:21 AM , Blogger MargeinMI said...

Gee you're sneaky! How'd you get that picture of my hard drive?

 
At 7/05/2005 12:38 PM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

Marge,
I found it "running around" the Internet.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home