Daily Wisdom

June 04, 2005

You're Outta Here!

Hello Viewers. Google Ad-Sense is gone... history... outta here! As far as I'm concerned, Ad-Sense is Nonsense. I had ads for anti-Bush merchandise, links to Bush-bashing websites, links to liberal websites... Sheeesh! And there appears to be no way to fine-tune Ad-Sense. All you can do is block up to 200 websites... and at the rate I was going, I would have used up my 200 before I got some ads that I could live with. If you've had better luck, then God bless ya.

5 Comments:

At 6/04/2005 8:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hawkeye
I've no clue about ad-sence,but if you are happy it is gone then I am happy it is gone also wishing you a great weekend.Just wanted to stop in and say "HI".

 
At 6/05/2005 7:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maggie,
Thanks for stopping by... Wishing you a great weekend too.

 
At 6/07/2005 2:25 AM , Blogger camojack said...

As I suspected, it's biased...just like a lot of Internet sources. So I'm glad I didn't bother with it...

 
At 6/07/2005 11:18 AM , Blogger Hawkeye® said...

camo,
I was thinking that maybe because a lot of the stuff on my site is satire Ad-Sense just got confused? I don't know, you would think that all the links to conservative type websites would be a dead give-away though.

 
At 6/09/2005 2:11 AM , Blogger camojack said...

Confused? Yes. But not for those reasons, I think...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home